fyi - make prepare on 14.08 - hashes

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Tue Sep 2 13:53:47 CEST 2014

Hi,

> genode 14.08 received the mouse events but it just the qemu or
> virtualbox hungs.
> It looks like it did not display the top bar(title of current focus) -
> pic attached.
> Maybe it's my setup again.

as far as I know, Qemu 2.0 uses the GTK frontend by default now. Can you
try to start Qemu with the additional argument '-display sdl'? E.g., add
the following line to your 'etc/build.conf' file:

  QEMU_OPT += -display sdl

However, even if this works for you, it would be interesting to know
what goes wrong with the default frontend. Any investigation from your
side would be greatly appreciated! ;-)