Performance Counters on i.MX53

David Goltzsche d.goltzsche at ...247...
Mon Oct 20 11:28:15 CEST 2014

Hi list!

I want to use performance Counters on the i.MX QSB for measuring the
trustzone world switch. My setup is based on the tz_vmm runscript.

In the non-secure (Linux) world, the performance counter works. However,
Genode stops with the warning "undefined instruction". Both the MCR and
MRC instruction seem to be undefined. I tested my own assembler lines as
well as the perf_counter implementation in the base-hw kernel.

So, how do I use the instructions mentionend above?

Thanks!

David