Announcement: Genode OS Framework version 14.05 released

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Fri May 30 06:54:22 CEST 2014

Hello Lonnie,

thanks for the compliment.

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 10:56:58AM -0400, Lonnie Cumberland wrote:
> I was just wondering if the network functionality for Virtualbox was also
> in place as well so that guest OS's can connect to the Internet?
>
> If that is working then I would like to try and build NOVA+Genode+VB from
> the sources.

As you may already know reading from the release notes: No, we did not
work on the VirtualBox networking topic yet. The good news in that we
put that on the agenda until 14.08. So, please a little more patience
;-)

Greets
--
Christian Helmuth