VMM for base-hw on ARM

S Madhu smadhu2048 at ...9...
Thu May 29 14:31:53 CEST 2014

Is there any virtualization support for ARM on the base-HW platform ?

We need a trustzone enabled kernel, so the base-HW platform on the
Freescale i.Mx6
is the ideal platform for us. We plan to run a virtualized version of
Android on top of this.
So we need support for a paravirtulaized Linux. later we plan to port the
Android VM
directly on to the base-hw kernel so we will not need VMM support but that
is not a trivial
task so plan to first run a virtualized Linux first since that involved no
major changes
to the Android run-time.

Was wondering if we had to add the VMM support ourselves or if there was
something
that was added in today's 14.05 release ?

Madhu