Announcement: Genode OS Framework version 14.05 released

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie at ...218...
Thu May 29 16:56:58 CEST 2014

Greetings All,

Looks like some really fine work has been done for the latest Genode 14.05
release.

I was just wondering if the network functionality for Virtualbox was also
in place as well so that guest OS's can connect to the Internet?

If that is working then I would like to try and build NOVA+Genode+VB from
the sources.

Kind Regards and have a great day,
Lonnie