Genode & IPsec

Nikolay Golikov nik at ...104...
Thu Jul 10 15:03:14 CEST 2014

Hi.
I have some experience of implementation of IPSec traffic processing
protocols and multithread traffic processing daemons. I interesting to
bring same functionality to Genode.

Some questions about your plans:
- Have you some ideas about architecture? Multiple workers for traffic
processing? Dedicated process for cryptography functions? Something else?
- Witch approach of packets sending/receiving you want to use? Directly
using Nic::Session? Hooks in IP-stack?
- Witch cryto library you plan to use?
- Do you plan to implement IKEv2?