Genode & IPsec

Mhamad Hmad mhh.it1986 at ...9...
Thu Jul 10 14:49:05 CEST 2014

Hi  Christian,

Our Goal for now is to implement the IPsec with the minimum setting and
options and i will consider  the next:

-  We will focus on IP v4
-  All the policy configurations (ipsec.confg, policy files , ISAKMP files
) will be configured a head .
-   We are looking for implementing Authentication Header (AH) only and in
the next stage we will add Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP).
-   We are looking for implementing  the Transport Mode
-   The ISAKMP should be able to recognize the KEYNOTE, so we will use the
OpenBSD implantation for the ISAKMP
-   In the current stage we will use static IPs   to simplify the negotiate
process
-    The main object now to implement the Security Associations (SA) and
the packet filter options .

I am Open for suggestions and prior experiences. In the same time i am
welcoming any one would like to participate .

Best
Mohammad