Genode & IPsec

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Thu Jul 10 14:19:34 CEST 2014

Hello Mohammad,

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 09:55:25AM +0100, Mhamad Hmad wrote:
> I would like to bring IPsec to Genode , if there any one interested to
> participate and share his experiences .
> I will start step by step and with the easy parts of the IPsec , depend on
> static configurations and maybe later we will implement the remain
> features.

This sounds like an ambitious endeavor. Also, starting from static
PSK-based configurations sounds like the best approach. Do you address
IP version 4 or version 6? Do you also plan to implement NAT traversal
aka IPSec over UDP?

Best regards
--
Christian Helmuth