Genode & IPsec

Mhamad Hmad mhh.it1986 at ...9...
Thu Jul 10 16:47:12 CEST 2014

Hi Nikilay,
thank you for your email .
- for the architecture , I have only one LwIP stack . with the help of
Norman and Johannes i implemented very basic RPC interface for Lwip wich
support multi-threading . the Ipsec will be merged with the Lwip stack in
some  way.
-for the crypto library, I will start using MD5 and DES for encryption and
authentication and later we will use more sophisticated algorithms.
-in the term of implementation IKEv2, Yes I would like.

if you have any suggestions or corrections to any point pleas just let me
know.

Best
Mohammad