My Introduction:

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Mon Jan 27 12:14:41 CET 2014

Hi Peter,

welcome to the list! Bringing Genode to Zynq-7000 looks like a very cool
project. Given that base-hw already supports Cortex-A9, it is not too
far off to give it a try.

Btw, Would you recommend the Zedboard as a low-cost HW/SW codesign
platform? I wonder in particular if it comes with a license for the
Xilinx ISE+EDK (or however it is called for the Zynq-7000), which is
pretty expensive otherwise? If not, what is the designated target
audience for the board?

Btw, I skimmed through your paper on voting and found it pretty
interesting. Like many, I encountered the "wasted vote" effect first
hand several times.