My Introduction:

Peter Lindener lindener.peter at ...9...
Thu Jan 23 22:59:49 CET 2014

Dear
    Genodians-

    I enter your world wishing / working for a world were we can feel more
certain that computing systems can be trusted...   is seems clear that
those form Genodia have also come to see this vision..

   I contacted Martin Stein, regarding his work with running/co-designing
Genode's core within an FPGA....   I'm just starting to work with
ZedBoard<http://www.zedboard.org/product/zedboard>...
  He suggested that I might sign up on this mailing list.

   I am a Information Theoretic Social Decision System Theorist...  See our
Introductory paper
<http://www.votingmatters.org.uk/ISSUE27/I27P1.pdf>published inthe
journal Voting Matters<http://www.votingmatters.org.uk/>.
 from our perspective secure computation will be critical towards the
electorate's trust in more advanced, network based social decision systems.