How to use console line on linux? and l4android?

longjks longjks at ...176...
Thu May 16 14:27:54 CEST 2013

hi
At 2013-05-15 17:48:26,"Stefan Kalkowski" <stefan.kalkowski at ...1...> wrote:

>Without having your complete run-script, it's just guessing: One problem
>to me seems your configuration of the KDB uart driver. Why do you define
>two different clients, and why do they use uart device #1?
>Would you please change the configuration to something like this:
>
>  <start name="uart_drv">
>    <binary name="kdb_uart_drv"/>
>    <resource name="RAM" quantum="1M"/>
>    <provides>
>      <service name="Uart"/>
>      <service name="Terminal"/>
>    </provides>
>    <config>
>      <policy label="terminal_mux" uart="0" detect_size="yes"/>
>    </config>
>    <route> <any-service> <parent/> </any-service> </route>
>  </start>
>
>If the double quoting of letters remain, please post your complete
>run-script, so that one can reproduce your problem.
Sorry for the run script error. I have put the right complete run-script in the attachment.
With this run-script in the attachment, the double quoting of letters remain.
>Well, this is something related to the shell you're using (I assume the
>Android debug shell) only. Would you please be appreciative of us not
>discussing such items on the mailing list, first and foremost related to
>Genode issues?
Sorry for that, I will check the shell and only discuss issues related to Genode....
Have a nice day