Standard placement operator

Daniel Waddington daniel.waddington at ...161...
Thu Mar 21 16:31:37 CET 2013

Hi Sergey,

W.R.T. Genode allocators and STL - I would of thought that you would not
need to do this directly, but that the Genode stdc++ port backs onto a
port of malloc, that in turn backs onto Genode allocator calls.

Is there something specific you are trying to do?

Daniel