Standard placement operator

Sergey Grekhov grekhss at ...129...
Thu Mar 21 19:34:21 CET 2013

Hello, Daniel!
Thanks for your answer!

My interest about STL containers has quite simple prerequisite. As far
as I know Genode implementations of data structure (particularly,
Avl_tree) has some issues and Genodelabs does not recommend it for usage
in user applications. The reasons that issues are still not resolved is
quite serious: Genode is kept as simple as possible. So, I was thinking
about making a kind of porting of STL to Genode. But, it seems that this
work is redundant since it is possible to use containers by means of
specifying stdcxx in makefile. The only trouble is using Genode
allocators/new operator instead of native C++ ones.

I have this only in mind and even did not start to do anything. =)

Kind regards,
Sergey.