HelenOS kernel (Spartan) as a Genode platform

Paul Dufresne dufresnep at ...9...
Wed Jan 16 15:19:51 CET 2013

Hi Tobia!
I am happy to know that you are still working on this project!

Maybe adding a small progress comment on
http://trac.helenos.org/ticket/419 mentionning both links you gave me
would help people know you are still working on this.

In fact it should probably be a feature issue in
https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/issues/ too.

Indeed reading http://trac.helenos.org/wiki/Genode give me an idea of
the quite big challenges you are facing while clearly showing the
differences between Genode and HelenOS which I find quite instructive.

I hope to find some time to follow your progress and wish you good luck!