13.11 LiveCD?

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Mon Dec 9 11:22:41 CET 2013

Hi Lonnie,

unfortunately, there is no live system for the current version of
Genode. You are right that the existing live CD is pretty outdated. So
we should definitely work on creating a new one. For this reason, I just
have created a new topic at our issue tracker:

  https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/issues/1000

> I am wondering if there is a LiveCD for the latest 13.11 version as the
> older 2010 version did not work well on my hardware as it would boot up
> and then after I made a selection it would freeze.
>
> I have a HP-Pavilion P7-1451PC 64-bit machine.

It is hard to diagnose the problem remotely. The best way to play with
the 2010 live CD today is certainly to boot it in VirtualBox.