13.11 LiveCD?

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie at ...218...
Sat Dec 7 18:32:23 CET 2013

Greetings All,

I am new to the GENODE mailing list and am very excited about what I have
seen thus far in the project.

I am wondering if there is a LiveCD for the latest 13.11 version as the
older 2010 version did not work well on my hardware as it would boot up and
then after I made a selection it would freeze.

I have a HP-Pavilion P7-1451PC 64-bit machine.

Kind Regards and have a great day my friend,
Lonnie T. Cumberland, Ph.D.

< CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE > The information contained in this communication
is confidential and is intended only for the use of the recipient named
above, and may be legally privileged and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, please resend to sender and delete the original from your
computer system.  You are hereby notified that any dissemination,
relate to our official business should be understood as neither given nor
endorsed.