Help on running the Hello code in Genode.

Pramod Herath pramoduh at ...9...
Sun Apr 7 07:53:47 CEST 2013

hi,
Thanks for the reply and sorry for taking so long to respond.
Really sorry for my carelessness and asking you for help. It did work out
but now I have a new problem. (This time I made sure I did no mistake ) Now
I get the message:
int main(): --- create local services ---
int main(): --- start init ---
int main(): transferred 17592186044415 MB to init
int main(): --- init created, waiting for exit condition ---
[init] Could not open file "ld.lib.so"
Quota exceeded! amount=4096, size=4096, consumed=4096
[init] upgrading quota donation for SIGNAL session
[init] timer: no route to service "CAP"
[init] hello_server: no route to service "CAP"
[init] timer: no route to service "LOG"
[init] hello_server: no route to service "LOG"
[init] hello_client: no route to service "Hello"
[init] hello_client: no route to service "LOG"

So I took a look around in Genode site and decided to add few more lines to
the config file. The lines I added were:

<route>
   <any-service> <parent/> <any-child/> </any-service>
 </route>

I added this to each process in config file. Then I get a different error
message:

int main(): --- create local services ---
int main(): --- start init ---
int main(): transferred 17592186044415 MB to init
int main(): --- init created, waiting for exit condition ---
[init] Could not open file "ld.lib.so"
Quota exceeded! amount=4096, size=4096, consumed=4096
[init] upgrading quota donation for SIGNAL session
Quota exceeded: timer
  memory for slab:               1024
  used quota:                    66968
  ds_size:                       32768
  sizeof(Ram_session_component): 408
  quota_limit:                   94208
Quota exceeded: hello_server
  memory for slab:               2048
  used quota:                    72088
  ds_size:                       167936
  sizeof(Ram_session_component): 408
  quota_limit:                   94208
[init -> timer] C++ runtime: Genode::Thread_base::Stack_alloc_failed
[init -> timer] void* abort(): abort called

Sorry for troubling you so much. But I'd appreciate any help. Thank you.