[RFC] I guess we need an IRC channel at Freenode

Thomas DuBuisson thomas.dubuisson at ...9...
Wed Jan 18 21:29:09 CET 2012

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 11:43 AM, Christian Helmuth
<christian.helmuth at ...1...> wrote:
> I just checked that. At least to members of the #genode channel ring a
> bell: Thomas M DuBuisson (tommd) and Taru Karttunen (taruti). IIRC
> both of them used this mailing list in the last years. So, I do not
> expect much resistance to adopt the channel.

I'm in there just because of this thread, but the channel doesn't
belong to me (I don't think!).  According to freenode, the channel
doesn't belong to anyone at this point!

12:24 <tommd> info #genode
12:24 -ChanServ(ChanServ at ...94...)- Channel #genode is not registered.

I'd grab it myself, but am neither worried about someone maliciously
taking it nor interested in figuring out how to share / give away OP.

Cheers,
Thomas