Bugtracker note in commit message

Martin Stein martin.stein at ...1...
Tue Jan 17 12:46:46 CET 2012

While we're on it, how importend is it to describe the circumstances a
commit addresses? I.e. assume i wrote a commit that fixes a bug on the
PBXA9 board only within 'base-hw'. The first line of the commit would be
"Fix a nightmarish bug, in 'base-hw' on the ARM PBXA9 board.", but this
is often to longer then 50 chars :-)

Martin