Bugtracker note in commit message

Martin Stein martin.stein at ...1...
Tue Jan 17 12:37:48 CET 2012

Furthermore i would ask if it would be useful, if any commit is
dedicated to an issue, even if it wont complete it. Assume i would open
issue '#123 A new feature is needed' and subsequently create 3 commits
like '123 First commit', '123 Second commit' and '123 final commit'.
Wouldn't this be more manageable?

Martin