Boot method declaration

Martin Stein martin.stein at ...1...
Mon Dec 17 16:02:39 CET 2012

Hi Norman,

I'm ok with that. I've already discussed this with Stefan. He'd
introduced the SPEC-way in base-hw and said that he simply copied it
from another case (in base-nova i think). Why this spec is needed wasn't
that interesting for me, i think he said that the imx53 uBoot behaves a
little strange (images must get extra-processed to work on it) and thus
requires distinction. I only wanted to know wich way should be targeted
as final solution.

Cheers,
Martin