Status of 2012 Roadmap

Robert Campbell waprave at ...9...
Thu Aug 16 17:01:49 CEST 2012

Hello Norman,

Thank you for the update. I am looking to reading the release notes for the
new release. I'm sure they will be interesting as usual :).

I'm interested in the first and last points. Will you be working on a new
window manager that is specific to genode or will you be using an existing
window manager?

Regards