Fwd: Re: openrisc

Martin Stein martin.stein at ...1...
Fri Aug 3 11:29:31 CEST 2012

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: openrisc
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2012 08:08:18 +0100
From: Nick Betteridge <nick.betteridge at ...2...>
To: Martin Stein <martin.stein at ...1...>

Hi Martin,

Thanks for getting back to me - no problem on delayed reply as I'm
looking after my two boys whilst trying to do some work. It's chaos.

No problem also on using the genode lists. I may initially ask some very
dumb questions as I haven't touched assembler work and processors since
the early 80's.

I have quickly scanned through your base_hw. Thank you so much for
really documenting the code so well - at a first glance it looks as
though a port should be straight forward.

For the next two weeks I have to manage a 9 year old and a twelve year
old and will attempt a port on my own if and when I get a chance. (I
can't believe I was so badly behaved at those ages). After that we're on
holiday in France until the beginning of September. From September
onwards I hope to devote one day a week to this.

Thanks again for being supportive and offering your help.

Cheers,
Nick