hello_tutorial

yk_systel at ...73... yk_systel at ...73...
Wed May 25 16:17:00 CEST 2011

Hi,

   I would like to get working example from "hello_tutorial". Building demo or l4linux leads to making .iso file and next running it from QEMU. But, in case of hello sample (according to "Creating your first Genode Application" manual) we should "... go to build/bin, run ./core, and get excited". I have tried to play with demo and l4linux configs but it doesn't help.

  Have I missing something or this manual is out of date?

Thanks, Yuri Kozyaev