Thread creation

Mon May 30 16:05:33 CEST 2011

Hello Jaeyeon,

I assume the quota of your cpu-session gets exceeded. If you got
something like: "Quota exceeded!" just before your thread's creation
failed, that's the actual reason for it. You can increase that value by
creating your own cpu-session, and giving enough memory to it, like for
instance:

  Session_capability cap =
    env()->parent()->session(Cpu_session::service_name(),
                             "ram_quota=32K"));
  Cpu_session_client cpu_cli(cap);
  cpu_cli.create_thread("mythread");

Stefan