Simple custom pager

Daniel Waddington d.waddington at ...60...
Wed Jul 20 00:44:30 CEST 2011

Hi Norman,
Do you mean that I can't "detach" a virtual mapping from a dataspace?

If so, this could in fact be a problem for us since we need to be able
to perform re-mapping.
If it does not mean this, then how do I detach? ;-)

Thanks,
Daniel