Further questions

Peter Nguyen peter.nguyen at ...29...
Wed Jan 6 23:33:22 CET 2010

Hi Norman,

Thanks for your response. I was asking because for my project, I have
implemented a sampling environment that runs at the Iguana level, and
given there seems to be considerable work into genode, I was wanting
to port it to genode. My sampling infrastructure is based on the
iguana trace server. I'm thinking that it shouldn't be too difficult
to port given that the amount of my code that uses Iguana is a very
small percentage. The remaining code is L4 code.

If you could give me pointers as to things to look out for, or to give
me a starting point in terms of porting, that would be great!!

Peter Nguyen
Jacaranda Research Group