Interaction with L4

Peter Nguyen peter.nguyen at ...29...
Mon Jan 11 00:56:06 CET 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to port some code that I originally implemented in Iguana. This
functionality pertains to profiling functionality. In my current setup (ie. with
Iguana), I added an L4 system call (OKL4) to start and stop profiling. I'm
wondering whether it's possible at all to use OKL4 functionality directly in
writing genode apps. The profiling code that I have implemented is L4 code,
where some of the code uses OKL4 IPC primitives and a small amount of Iguana
based code with regards to creating threads.

Thanks
Peter N