Configuring the TAP version of the HTTP server

Peter Nguyen peter.nguyen at ...29...
Tue Feb 23 13:17:10 CET 2010

Christian,

So i copied the three scripts Sven provided, and I am not able to get
the bridged connection working. Every time i run the script, the
current eth0 connection is closed, and another ethernet connection is
created that results in no interaction with the outside world. When i
close the server and run the ifdown.sh script, the ethernet connection
goes back to normal.

Am i meant to follow the instructions you provided in your email
before i run these scripts? I tried doing that myself and it didn't
work.

Peter Nguyen
Jacaranda Research Group