Cannot Link Genode 9.02 for L4Ka::Pistachio (With minimal customisation for i9)

Tyson Key tyson.key at ...9...
Sat Apr 11 22:30:37 CEST 2009

Hi again, Norman.
I've just modified the configuration file to use relative paths (thanks for
the BUILD_BASE_DIR tip, by the way), and now I'm blessed with a shiny new
error. Thankfully, it seems to be finding the L4Ka::Pistachio userland
libraries and headers now, but it's choking on libsupc++.a towards the end
of the linking phase (which is still more than it did, last time).

As usual, I've uploaded the new log file at
http://code.google.com/p/i9os/issues/detail?id=2#c3, and the link to the
latest revision of the configuration file can also be found there.

Tyson.

Fight Internet Censorship! http://www.eff.org