Cannot Link Genode 9.02 for L4Ka::Pistachio (With minimal customisation for i9)

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Sat Apr 11 23:00:02 CEST 2009

Hi Tyson,

you are trying to use your host's compiler for compiling Genode for
Pistachio. This is not recommended. In your case, the compiler's
libsupc++ uses the 'syscall' function, which is a glibc function
for invoking Linux system calls. This function does not exist on
the Pistachio version of Genode. For compiling Genode for platforms
other than Linux, I recommend using the designated tool chain:

  http://genode.org/download/tool-chain

You can either use the provided precompiled package or use our
tool-chain download-and-build script 'tool/tool_chain'.

Are you aware of our Wiki page regarding Genode on Pistachio?

  http://genode.org/community/wiki/GenodeOnL4kaPistachio