Cannot Link Genode 9.02 for L4Ka::Pistachio (With minimal customisation for i9)

Tyson Key tyson.key at ...9...
Sat Apr 11 21:16:04 CEST 2009

Hi Norman.
 If it helps, I built the Pistachio userland (and ran "make install" to copy
headers and .a files to /usr/local/include and /usr/local/lib), and attached
the output of "make core VERBOSE=" to the issue on our bug tracker at
http://code.google.com/p/i9os/issues/detail?id=2#c2. The
build.pistachio_x86/etc/pistachio.conf file at
http://code.google.com/p/i9os/source/browse/trunk/Personalities/GenodeKit/build.pistachio_x86/etc/pistachio.confrepresents
the compromise/current state of things, to get the compilation
process to where it is now (yes, I realise that it's
"non-standard"/suboptimal).

If you need any additional information, feel free to ask.

Thanks,
Tyson.

Fight Internet Censorship! http://www.eff.org