Cannot Link Genode 9.02 for L4Ka::Pistachio (With minimal customisation for i9)

Tyson Key tyson.key at ...9...
Sat Apr 11 19:10:46 CEST 2009

Hi, I am currently working on a new L4Ka::Pistachio-based operating system
project,  and am contemplating integrating Genode components.
Sadly, in the process of integrating Genode into the build system, I've
noticed that the linking stage fails towards the end of building core with
the following:
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -ll4
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: ***
[/home/tyson/i9os/Personalities/GenodeKit/build.pistachio_x86/core/x86/core]
Error 1
make[1]: *** [single_target] Error 2
make: *** [.] Error 2

I had to copy the L4 header files into /base-pistachio/include/, despite
also having them in a location specified in
build.pistachio_x86/etc/pistachio.conf.
Even after running "make install" to copy the L4 userland libraries and
header files to /usr/local, I'm stumped.

Thanks in advance,
Tyson.

--
Fight Internet Censorship! http://www.eff.org