Roadmap 2024

Josef Söntgen josef.soentgen at genode-labs.com
Wed Jan 3 13:38:54 CET 2024

Hi,

Reflections of 2023

I spent the year mostly around the usual topics of driver development
and maintenance, mainly on the PinePhone and DDE Linux in general.
Bringing the Linephone client and a GUI to the PinePhone together with
Sebastian was a nice intermission in the last quarter of the year.
Apart from that my personal projects did not far as well as most of
them, namely the amdgpu_fb_drv, stalled by the mid of the year as I
got occupied with other non-computer related things and the one or
other one-shot was merely a gimmick.

Plans for 2024

To be honest I do not have any elaborate plans for the year but
there certainly will be one or the other topic I will work on
in a supporting role.

Best regards
Josef

--