Sculpt 23.10 Release Candidate

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at genode-labs.com
Fri Oct 20 07:57:34 CEST 2023

Hello John,

On Fri, Oct 20, 2023 at 06:38:51 CEST, John J. Karcher wrote:
> I've taken it for a quick spin, and didn't notice any problems.  I'm going to try some more advanced things
> - is there anything in particular we should be looking out for?

I'm running RC8 from 2023-10-19 (available via the system update)
currently, in which we address some GUI and networking issues. So, it
would be great if you keep a wary eye on these aspects while using
Sculpt.

Thanks for your support and Happy Sculpting
--
Christian Helmuth
Genode Labs

https://www.genode-labs.com/ · https://genode.org/