Sculpt 23.10 Release Candidate

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at genode-labs.com
Tue Oct 10 11:24:45 CEST 2023

Hello Sculpt users,

we entered the testing phase for the upcoming Sculpt 23.10. Before the
final release, we like to invite early adopters to give our release
candidate a try and report back experiences (or issues) with their use
cases.

The current candidate is RC4 and can be retrieved via the "System ->
Update" dialog in entry https://depot.genode.org/chelmuth of your
current Sculpt installation. Alternatively, you may download the image
from the following URL.

  https://depot.genode.org/chelmuth/image/sculpt-pc-2023-10-10.img.xz

Happy Sculpting

Christian