[depot_autoremove] Removing outdated PGKs from the depot

Alice Domage alice.domage at gapfruit.com
Tue May 9 18:28:08 CEST 2023

Dear Norman,

I hope this e-mail finds you well. Please excuse the long delay on that
matter.

I have proceeded with the implementation following your guidelines. I
came up with the following solution [1].

We have yet to discuss reporting. At first, it was not a needed feature.
However, this is very useful for our management component. So I have
included it with this proposal.

It is handier to proceed with code review on GitHub. I will open an
issue [1] and mention it on my topic branch.

I hope this is okay with you to move the conversation on GitHub.

[1] https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/issues/4866

Cheers,
Alice