Can Genode run on the Mixtile Blade 3?

Jacek Rużyczka jacek.ruzyczka at googlemail.com
Sat May 6 00:46:08 CEST 2023

I'm returning to my original question as I've now got the chance to get a
Mixtile board within a month or so. I've read a thread about Genode being
ported to the Pinephone Explorer. Is it based on the RK3399S, not on
the RK3588,
right? I also wonder how the so-called U.2 interface /* in fact it's
necessary to use an adapter board to attach a U.2 drive */ will work with
Genode.

JR