Other filesystems in Genod/Sculpt OS

Martin Stein martin.stein at genode-labs.com
Tue May 2 07:57:46 CEST 2023

Hello Reza,

Just for the record: FAT is also supported but I assume that's not what
you're looking for. Currently, I don't know of anybody who's currently
planning to add support for another file system. However, don't hold
back - contributions are always appreciated! And I think everyone here
would gladly help answer your questions on the way!

Cheers,
Martin