Installing software in genode

Divya Sharma divyasharma26546 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 13:44:14 CET 2023

hello guys,

1) going through all the documents but facing the below error while trying
to run a simple "hello" program using GOA
https://genodians.org/nfeske/2019-11-25-goa

[init -> hello] Error: LD: Non-RW/RX segment
[init -> hello] Error: LD: exception during program load:
'Linker::Invalid_file'
[init -> hello] Error: Uncaught exception of type 'Linker::Invalid_file'

And Also language used here is quite different from c++. so is there any
document for that?

2) going through this goa document also
http://genodians.org/nfeske/2019-12-13-goa-unix-bash PART 1
https://genodians.org/nfeske/2019-12-19-goa-unix-terminal PART 2
https://genodians.org/nfeske/2019-12-22-goa-unix-pipes PART 3
https://genodians.org/nfeske/2020-01-16-goa-publish Publish Package
but didn't get it how can I generate a custom app like "we create a simple
window using java in windows like buttons and simple input area"
please guide me in this area also

If the question seems foolish, please be patient with it.

Thanks and Regards
Divya.