Installing software in genode

Divya Sharma divyasharma26546 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 08:24:01 CET 2023

hello everyone,

1) thanks for the suggestion, but the thing is we build genode for arm
(virt_qemu) and currently, we are unable to configure nic driver, so there
is no network, but in the above article, we need to fetch and download
packages from repos.

so is it possible to run a third party without the internet?

2) how to run a simple C program on an even on top of the GENODE x86 system?

Thanks & regards
Divya