PinePhone Sculpt Build Problems - Almost There

John J. Karcher devuser at alternateapproach.com
Wed Mar 15 20:12:56 CET 2023

Hello All,

Thanks to Norman's quick response, my PinePhone Sculpt build has
progressed a lot further!  Now it is breaking on what seems like an easy
problem:

created genodelabs/pkg/sculpt/2023-03-14
make[1]: Leaving directory
'/home/mainuser/Devel/genode_main/genode/build/arm_v8a'
Error: sculpt/launcher/report_dump not present in any repository
make: *** [Makefile:431: run/sculpt_image] Error 248

I've done some rudimentary poking around to see it I could either remove
"report_dump" from the Sculpt configuration or add it, but I don't know
enough to accomplish either yet.

Could someone give me a quick pointer to how this is configured?  Also,
any thoughts on why "report_dump" would be "not present"?

And while on the topic, the "SCULPT=phone" item of the make command is
intriguing - if one wants to create a customized Sculpt variant, how
does one go about that?

  Thanks and Happy Sculpting!
--
   John J. Karcher