video and usb driver (rk3588)

Michael Grunditz michael.grunditz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 03:19:28 CET 2023

Hello!

I have USB working:
[init -> drivers -> usb_hid_drv] dev_info: input: USB HID v1.00 Mouse
[HID 04b4:0060] on usb-usbbus-/input0
[init -> drivers -> usb_hid_drv] dev_info: input: USB HID v1.00 Device
[HID 04b4:0060] on usb-usbbus-/input1
Kernel: MMU-fault not handled ESR=0x92000061
Kernel: init -> drivers -> gui_fb -> ep raised unhandled MMU fault
ip=0x1009bb4 fault-addr=0x113d76ac type=unknown

But as you can see , if I move the mouse pointer I get that ESR after
the pointer moves a small amount of pixels. and graphics stops.

I have no idea why. The framebuffer, which is defined by u-boot, is
above the specified RAM. I get the expected graphics , so it works
that far. Two things can crash it.
1)  The Mouse
2) Scout.

I really want to add my own framebuffer using genode allocated ram..
it might help. But I don't know how.

Please advise,

Michael