Drivers and such things (the rk3588 port)

Michael Grunditz michael.grunditz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 05:24:30 CET 2023

On Mon, 9 Jan 2023 at 01:01, Michael Grunditz
<michael.grunditz at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> 1, Is there a generic ehci and xhci driver that I can pass my
> initialised controller address and irq number to?
> 2, I need to map a physical address and the other way , I need the
> physical address of a buffer.
>
> I don't have my older projects online (we have moved and my networking
> infrastructure is very limited), and I don't remember how I did it for
> starting riscos on the second core. That mapped a buffer to physical
> address,
>
> If question 1 is a positive answer , I have usb working ( I hope)
> If question 2 "can be done" I have graphics, although not in a driver yet.
>
> /Michael

A quick follow up : I have tried the "boot" framebuffer driver.
But I cant get the ram config in the run file to work. I am testing
with fb_bench. In theory video output should work , I have initialised
the hardware in uboot and can fill the screen with the "mw.l" command.
However I am a bit unsure how to write the platform_info tag.
I added this to the runfile
et fd [open [run_dir]/genode/platform_info w]
        puts $fd {
            <platform_info>
            <boot>
        <framebuffer phys="0xed800000" width="1920" height="1080" bpp="32"/>
    </boot>
</platform_info>
}
close $fd