Drivers and such things (the rk3588 port)

Michael Grunditz michael.grunditz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 01:01:19 CET 2023

Hello,

1, Is there a generic ehci and xhci driver that I can pass my
initialised controller address and irq number to?
2, I need to map a physical address and the other way , I need the
physical address of a buffer.

I don't have my older projects online (we have moved and my networking
infrastructure is very limited), and I don't remember how I did it for
starting riscos on the second core. That mapped a buffer to physical
address,

If question 1 is a positive answer , I have usb working ( I hope)
If question 2 "can be done" I have graphics, although not in a driver yet.

/Michael