Roadmap 2023

Michael Grunditz michael.grunditz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 23:25:29 CET 2023

The year 2023 will probably be the most Genode intensive year for me
since forever. I have already shared my plans for doing 32bit
emulation. Apart from this I would like to bring in a lot of features
for my ,yet  humble, RK3588 port. I have no other coding projects
going on.

I will probably start with graphics and usb. The vendor uboot pokes
both , so it should be quite easy to get something up based on what is
setup in uboot.

Another thing that I mentioned . is to add a cpu reinitialisation for
aarch64 targets.

I am very impressed by everything related to PinePhone so that is what
I will remember most from 2022.

So 2023, the year of happy Genode hacking!

Cheers

Michael