jitterentropy base genode nstime.h for virt riscv

Pranab Kumar Rout cs21m045 cs21m045 at smail.iitm.ac.in
Tue Feb 28 11:24:18 CET 2023

Hi,
Thank you. I have understood. Previously I was getting a file not found
error, so I had created a directory for riscv and copied ARMv7 version of
jitterentropy-base-genode-nstime.h into it. and modified the required files
so that the run script considers the riscv targets.
Now, I need to write the hearder file (jitterentropy-base-genode-nstime.h)
for risc-v that would do the same work.
Can you please explain what this function ( *inline void
jent_get_nstime(__u64 *out)* ) actually do ? So that I can write it for
risc-v arch also.

Regards,
Pranab