regarding Sculpt on virt_qemu_riscv

Alexander Tormasov a.tormasov at innopolis.ru
Sat Feb 18 11:27:20 CET 2023

> Thanks a million for this tip, Alexander!  I am using Debian unstable, and this has prevented me from building for months.

I spend couple days to fight with bison3 and fail finally…
so, this trick is a workaround, not a solution
probably original of bash distro in genode should be updated to newer version

> Now I am getting stopped by another error altogether:

>  [Linux] /home/mainuser/Devel/genode_main/genode/depot/genodelabs/api/pc_linux/2023-01-23/src/linux/scripts/extract-cert.c:21:10: fatal error: openssl/bio.h: No such file or directory
>  [Linux]     21 | #include <openssl/bio.h>
>  [Linux]  compilation terminated.

never saw this - while seems that this is related to too new version of libssl-dev package.
try to downgrade them as well
in stack overflow I saw same problem and recommendation to downgrade to 1.1.1b-1ubuntu2 from …2.1