regarding Sculpt on virt_qemu_riscv

John J. Karcher devuser at alternateapproach.com
Fri Feb 17 18:06:19 CET 2023

Thanks a million for this tip, Alexander!  I am using Debian unstable,
and this has prevented me from building for months.

Now I am getting stopped by another error altogether:

   [Linux]
/home/mainuser/Devel/genode_main/genode/depot/genodelabs/api/pc_linux/2023-01-23/src/linux/scripts/extract-cert.c:21:10:
fatal error: openssl/bio.h: No such file or directory
   [Linux]     21 | #include <openssl/bio.h>
   [Linux]  compilation terminated.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

  Thanks!

   John J. Karcher